In addition to our normal court reporting services, we offer a broad range of transcription services including
- Audio tape transcription
- Video tape transcription
- Legal, medical, and technological transcription.
All completed transcripts are available in printed form, on diskette, or via e-mail.
We also provide transcript text synchronized with video images through our digitized video imagine service. Closed captioning can also be added to the final digital video. Digital video is stored on CD-ROM or DVD and lets clients view the video while seeing the transcript text at the same time.
ASCII files and imaged exhibits can be provided on CD-ROM in TIF or PDF formats. LiveNote and RealLegal both offer links to the electronic transcript.
We support the following Transcription Technologies
- LiveNote transcript management software allows a litigator to access, annotate and search transcripts as well as use interactive Realtime transcript feed. Seventy-one percent of the Top 200 law firms use LiveNote litigation support software for transcription.
- E-transcript™ E-Transcript software provides standardized, secure and encrypted electronic transcripts. We are able to import ASCII transcript files into the software, which activates index and text searching, and condensed printing. Attorneys receive a finished E-Transcript file via e-mail, diskette, or CD-ROM.
Additional E-Transcript features include:
- Condensed Transcripts – Lawyers can print single transcripts, condensed transcripts with up to 16 pages of transcripts per page, and word indices.
- Hyperlinked Word Index – An interactive key word index is electronically linked to page and line number in the transcript.
- Automatic Citations – Text can be copied and pasted elsewhere automatically including the deponent name, date, page and line summary, and formatted text.
- Flexible Exporting – Users can save an E-Transcript to a third-party word processing or litigation support package.
- RealLegal E Binder™ Binder is transcript and document management software built on the E-Transcript foundation. Attorneys and paralegals can browse, search and annotate transcripts, documents, and exhibits in a case from one interface. Binder accepts multiple transcript formats, image files, synchronized video clips and realtime feed. Attorneys collaborate with co-counsel, experts, and others using iBinder™.
Additional Binder features include:
- Annotating – Lawyers can add written notes to a transcript, which are displayed by an annotation icon in the transcript margin.
- Full-Text Searching – Search functions to perform full-text searches on all transcripts, on a current transcript, or on groups of transcripts are accessible from multiple locations. Searches are automatically stored for future reference.
- Browsing Ease – The automatically generated transcript table of contents, bi-directional sort functions, and hyperlinks simplify transcript browsing.
- Transcript-to-Video Synchronization – Audio, image and text exhibits can be attached to projects and video can be synchronized to a transcript.
- E-mail Transcripts – Transcripts and reports can be e-mailed from the Binder interface to be viewed via the Internet or imported directly into another copy of Binder.
- Full-Text and Condensed Printing – Transcripts, annotations, search results, reports, and the hyperlinked index can be printed in condensed or full-text.
- Project Synchronization – Transcript notes and annotations can by synchronized between laptop and network systems automatically.