We support the most current computerized court reporting services, support and database management software available in Hawaii.
Ralph Rosenberg Court Reporters, Inc., was established in 1975. Since our inception, we have offered the most current computerized litigation support and database management services and software available; including:
- Caseview – This allows us to send your real-time text to attorneys, judges and litigants in the same room.
- Livenote – This deposition software lets us broadcast audio, video and text of a deposition securely and in real time to all members of your litigation team anywhere in the world with Internet access.
- Discovery ZX – This creates transcript summaries.
- RealLegal – This is a transcript management tool.
We offer this all in combination with real-time reporting. Not only that, but we are the largest court reporting service in the state.
Our court reporting operation delivers the best written interrogatory. First, we prepare notices and subpoenas AT NO CHARGE TO YOU. Then, we assemble medical, insurance and all other types of records chronologically by date. We further break them out by color-coded tabs for various categories and index them for easy reference, if requested. Records on written interrogatories can be subpoenaed throughout the state. Then, our resident notaries take care of them for you and there is no charge for air and ground transportation.
Court Reporting Services
- We support oral and written depositions throughout the state of Hawaii.
- We don’t charge for air and ground transportation anywhere in the state.
- Fees advanced.
- We prepare notices and subpoenas at no charge.
- Conference rooms and reporters are available in Honolulu, Hilo, Kona, Kauai and Maui.
- 25 of the most skilled deposition reporters in the state.
- Medical and technical testimony is our specialty.
- We provide consistent, timely delivery.
However, you don’t have to take our word for it. Instead, read what our customers have to say about us.